Even if you have prediabetes or diabetes, you can eat what you love by learning how to use mindfulness--awareness and intention--to guide you.
How does mindful eating help with diabetes?
With mindful eating, you will:
- Savor every aspect of eating--even though you have diabetes!
- Eat what you love without guilt or fear of losing control
- Relearn to trust your natural ability to eat just the right amount of food (and meet your other needs in more effective ways)
- Discover how eating and physical activity affect your blood sugar
- Decrease your anxiety about diabetes self-management
- Build optimal health and the vibrant life you crave
Read on for blog posts with tips for using mindful eating to help you manage prediabetes or diabetes.